Our general school philosophy centers upon five specific areas. Kildare School will:
- Assist children in becoming responsible and cooperative citizens who are prepared to lead productive lives together with people of all races, religions, and nationalities.
- Promote success by providing a safe and caring environment that is positive, stimulating, and cohesive for students, parents, community members, and staff.
- Cultivate good work habits, attitudes, social skills, and provide the opportunity for all students to achieve excellence in learning and to develop a strong positive sense of self-worth.
- Provide all students the opportunity to achieve to their level of ability by providing excellent instruction and quality resources.
- Emphasize reading, respect and responsibility as the underlying premises of our success.